When it comes to learning, there’s no better tool than a real-world case study.
That’s because actual success stories provide more than proven strategies, tactics and steps – they also provide ideas and inspiration.
The posts linked to below are chock-full of “internet business how to” examples. These are true stories of how small businesses reached success, both online and off, using online solutions and approaches.
Online Business Case Studies
- How to find customers – using public relations to reach your target markets where they live
- Focus on content leads to successful viral marketing campaign
- Facebook is my Rolodex
- Managing virtual assistants for business success
- Content design hooks-in customers
- Scooping Up Service Business Success with Free Social Media Tools
- Social Media Skills Help Pay the Cost of Publishing a Book
- 10 Things I Learned While Successfully Creating an Online Blog
If you enjoyed this Small Business Guide, sign up to get free and fresh Matt About Business knowledge as soon as it’s published: