This is the ninth post of the “Why You Should Run Your Business Online” series. If you have not yet read the previous posts, head back to the beginning to catch up.
So far in this series, we’ve learned a lot about the benefits that you can reap by running your small business online.
However, the next value component is the one that makes all the others work. What’s more, it has some great benefits of its own as well!
Value Component 8: Business Integration
Connectivity and integration is part of the mix because you are running your business online in the cloud.
The World’s Biggest Network
Yes, the Internet is the world’s biggest network.
All of the computers and mobile devices which connect to the Internet connect their users as well.
That connectivity makes some of the benefits of running your business online a reality by:
- Enabling you to manage you schedule and to-dos, time and place, much more flexibly and powerfully
- Giving you the ability to implement new, streamlined business processes
- Centralizing management and reporting
But there’s one more benefit which we have yet to discuss: business integration.
Plays Well With Others
With the connectivity that the Internet provides via its many pipes and networks, your SAAS solutions can communicate with other businesses online.
This enables a whole lot of automation and process management improvements to take place!
- Your online bookkeeping software allows you to set up connections with your bank to download account statements, transfer funds, pay bills and receive payments.
- Your online to-do list application connects with your online (and even offline) calendar to help you develop an at-a-glance view of your schedule and to-dos that are always up to date.
- Your website automatically adds someone to the appropriate SAAS e-mail marketing list whenever someone registers.
The business integration possibilities are truly endless; each one enabling you to do more with less so you can continue in your quest to delight your customers and find new clients.
Join me next time for the 9th, and final, value component and more examples of the advantages of running your business online.